Air Pressure Air Pressure

Well, that was odd...

But I like odd. Interesting style of gameplay, good animation and visuals too. Seemed very much on rails though, like no matter which option you chose you were basically doing the same thing. I played it through a couple of times. But good idea.

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Awesome

Very fun game, for a brilliant service. Hilarious as usual and just generally great. Good work!!

Dadgame Dadgame

Brilliant!

Loved the game! To be honest, I don't play many games on Newgrounds, but this one was great, and I played right through. Great job and thanks :)

CHEF OF WAR CHEF OF WAR

Basic, but great

Game works very well, it's smooth and I didn't encounter any problems. A little padding out with some varied skills/combos and different levels and this could be a great game. Nice job.

Transmigration Transmigration

Wow

pleasantly surprised. It's really refreshing to see some new ideas on the portal :D I don't often play flash games, but this was really great. Brilliant animation and worked perfectly with the music, very basic, but very fun. I hope you do another!

Pwong Pwong

Nice game!

Really fun game I enjoyed it, although I didn't like the music, I guess it suited the "frantic" style of the game.

Closure Closure

Great idea for a game!

Brilliant game! Well done!

Lander Anniversary Lander Anniversary

Great!

Brilliant particle effects, well done! A simple game, but it's fun :)

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Great Game!

I was wondering if it was Mastermind: Water Closet from the title at first. I must say I was slightly disappointed that it wasn't a game involving Mastermind on the toilet. Nevertheless, it was a great game!

Advent Calendar 2008 Advent Calendar 2008

Great xD

Love being able to have a mini rave whenever I go back to the main screen. Flash the lights! Unfortunately, this page was spoilt for me by a silly PC advert, with some man telling me that he likes doughnuts. Ah well. Great flash, I'll be checking back on this one xD

OctoFlash responds: